The Institute’s field of work is a wide one. It includes research and pre-competitive development in the fields of construction materials, construction products and structures, as well as assessment of conformity and the certification of construction materials, construction products and executed works, together with studies, tests, measurements, inspections, and monitoring, and the analysis of the state of structures, transport devices and the infrastructure. Within the framework of its activities the Institute pays particular attention to problems connected with the use of recycled materials in the construction industry, as well as to problems connected with the rational use of energy, conservation of the environment, and protection from natural disasters and other kinds of accidents.
- Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute (ZAG)
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
Which months can the internships take place?
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
- Dimičeva ulica 12
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Basic computer skills (office), experience with laboratory work and proper handling with chemicals.
Organizational and time management skills.
- Work conducted in the field of materials science, development of new materials, recycling secondary resources characterisation and their possibilities for utilization in the construction sector.
Work will mainly be focused on laboratory work, characterisation and analyses, and occasionally field sampling.
- Supervisors will be defined at the later stage
Permanent employment possibilities
Interview with the candidates
Students with disabilities
Has your organisation already participated?
Year/programme of participation