IMPORTANT INFO: the company accepts both international and national students
PSRI Institute for Protection and Ecology of the Republic of Srpska is a public scientific-research, consulting, project and educational institution in the following fields: protection and improvement of quality of working and living environment, human health protection, occupational health, fire protection, risk management and system of quality management. It has been established in 1976. There are 42 employees. It participates in local and regional project, being divided into the following departments:
Department of Ecology and Environmental Protection
Department for Health and Safety at Work
Department for Fire and Explosion
Department for Education
Laboratory for water, soil and waste
Laboratory for air pollution
Laboratory for radiation
Control (inspection) body
- PSRI Institute for Protection and Ecology
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Banja Luka
- Vidovdanska street 43
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- waste management
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Students are required to have computer skills (MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel...) and basic skills obtained in their field of studies.
They should also have solid knowledge of English.
They should be responsible to their work obligations and have good communication skills.
- Simple tasks related to company's projects, mostly laboratory and field research, and creation of reports and EIAs (Environmental Impact Assessment).
- BSc experienced in the field required, same as the intern’s (from case to case)
Interview with the candidates