ORMOŽ IS BUILT MAINLY WITH THREE EXTRAORDINARY GOODS: WINE, UNTOUCHED NATURE AND PEOPLE.
The municipality of Ormož is part of Prlekija, a region between the Mura and the Drava. It lies between the Slovenian-Croatian border and Gornja Radgona and Ptuj. Ormož can be set up with three extraordinary goods: wine, unspoiled landscape and people. This is combined into wine culture, cuisine and customs.
Ormož covers a wider area with plains and hills. Archaeological discoveries make the place one of the largest medieval prehistoric sites. Its location above the Drava with its beautifully landscaped mansion, park, church and urban planning deserves a visit and a longer stop with a visit to the local museum collection. Many buildings are historically important, such as the Turkish, city and Hungar
- PTUJSKA CESTA 6, 2270 ORMOŽ
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
Which months can the internships take place?
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
- Municipality of Ormož
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- waste management
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Computer literacy,
ability to communicate in writing and orally,
knowledge of English, flexibility.
- Assistance in the implementation of environmental projects, learning about the areas of work of public utilities in the field of drinking water protection, municipal waste management and wastewater. Getting to know the areas of spatial planning.
- Milena Debeljak, director of the municipal administration
- Director of the municipal administration with broad experience in European projects related to environment and infrastructure.
Has your organisation already participated?
Year/programme of participation