IMPORTANT INFO: the company is willing to accept only national students (or students speaking Polish)
Lafarge is a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions with a low carbon footprint that enable a faster and more efficient construction process using digital solutions.
We are part of the global Holcim Group - the world's leading producer of innovative and sustainable construction solutions, employing approx. 70 thousand. people in around 70 countries.
- Małogoszcz, Piechcin, Lubień
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
Which months can the internships take place?
- November 2023
- December 2023
Open positions for internships in this year
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- environmental engineering
- Higher education - technical in the field of mining, specialty Opencast Mining (5th year of studies or a graduate - availability required from Monday to Friday)
Required skills and competences
- Higher education - technical in the field of mining, specialty Opencast Mining (5th year of studies or a graduate - availability required from Monday to Friday),
Knowledge of the provisions of geological and mining law and related laws,
Orientation in the legal regulations regarding the operation of the mining plant,
Mobility / readiness for frequent domestic trips (driving license category B),
Good knowledge of the MS Office environment,
Knowledge of the English language at least B1 level.
- Performing the tasks of the mining service,
Development and updating of documents needed to run mining plants,
Creating reports on the extraction and production of aggregates,
Solving technical and technological problems in cooperation with other departments,
Organization and supervision of the work of subordinate employees,
Optimizing technological processes
- HEAD OF MINING WORKS/PRODUCTION, MINING PLANT MANAGER