The history of the company KOVOZBER, sro, dates back to 1992, where it started as a natural person in the field of loading and sale of steel scrap and non-ferrous metals. Due to the increasing needs of the market, the company has transformed into a legal form that has existed since 1996.
Our company has a wide range of activities, which consists of various business and commercial activities.
The main activity of the company is business in the field of metal waste management. We perform collection, purchase, collection, treatment, sorting and subsequent dispatch of a wide range of waste for all major customers. The company has permanent branches open in eight district cities, where we constantly provide our services not only to residents, but also provide a complete service for companies
Which months can the internships take place?
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- waste management
- civil engineering
Required skills and competences
- - communicative level of English B1,B2
- basics word office: working with data, creating a database
- basics in circular management and waste management
- waste management methodology
- environmental metal recovery processes
- - field work and laboratory work under the supervision of an instructor
- desire to learn new things
- Ing. Ľubor Pavlík
Chief executive officer