i-SeMe is a small, private, non-profit Slovenian institute with main activities in fundamental and applied research, project work (national and international projects), education, raising awareness activities, performing lectures and implementing promotional activities, mainly focusing on the natural sciences.
i-SeMe has experiences in project management (Horizon 2020, GreenDeal, KIC EIT RawMaterials international projects), communication and dissemination activities, organizing and leading events (conferences, workshops, talks, etc.), field and laboratory work, publishing professional and scientific articles, managing different types of social networks, etc.
i-SeMe has expertise in the field of geology, mineral resources, raw materials, soil and sediment, mining, hydrogeology, circular economy.
- Institute SeMe, Environmental Awareness & Sustainable Development (i-SeMe)
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
- Poljcane or remote
- Poljcane centre
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
Required skills and competences
- - computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Slovenian and English languages
- familiarity with soil sampling and sample preparation is not obligatory but it is a bonus.
- - organization of raising awareness events
- preparation of "hands-on" materials for primary/secondary schools
- implementation of workshops
- data management
- Community of Practice (CoP) engagement
- dr. Kim Mezga
dr. Petra Vrhovnik