Institut IGH is a company formed by the concentration of knowledge, which makes it a leading design, consulting and research institution dedicated to research and development in civil engineering. IGH laboratories are accredited for over 500 test methods. The equipment and expert resources of our laboratories are at the level of leading laboratories in Europe - every certificate issued by IGH laboratories is valid anywhere in Europe.
There is virtually no structure, road, tunnel or bridge in Croatia for which IGH has not provided either design or supervision services, controlled construction quality, prepared studies or expert opinions and expert witnessing. In addition to participating in all major construction projects in Croatia, IGH has also taken up challenges in the neighboring coun
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
- Zagreb, Rijeka, Osijek, Split
- Zagreb- Ulica Janka Rakuše 1, Split - Matice Hrvatske 15, Rijeka - Kukuljanovo 182/2 , Osijek - Drinska 18
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
Required skills and competences
- • dedication and responsibility in work
• developed communication skills and decision-making ability
• knowledge of English in speech and writing (advantage)
- • field exploratory drilling as part of geotechnical research
• work on the drill as part of geotechnical research
• preparation of samples for testing in accordance with prescribed procedures;
• conducting physical and mechanical tests of construction materials and physical tests of mineral raw materials;
• conducting field tests;
• conducting inspection and internal calibration of laboratory equipment from the scope of work;
• processing test results and preparing reports;
• conducting tests and prepares documentation for validation / verification and assessment of measurement uncertainty
• maintaining the workplace, laboratory utensils and accessories.
- Mladen Gizdavec - ZG
Tin Dragović - ST
Doris Hlača Babac - RI
Goran Vrhovec - OS
Has your organisation already participated?
Year/programme of participation
- 2021-RC Adria Intership programme