Our company operates in Serbia and surrounding countries. We serve as a consultanting and supply firm. Our main focus of business is HSE field, and we work directly predominantly with industry, which includes companies in mining, steel producing, food processing, automotive, etc. Right now we have 3 employees, and have a desire to hire more. We would prefer to start with college students, and have them introduced to both our company and companies we work with. Our company has existed almost 6 years, and after a rough period of 2020 and 2021, we are looking at making more impact on the market, as well as expand services that we offer.
Which months can the internships take place?
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
Open positions for internships in this year
- Gavrila Principa 43, 11000
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- waste management
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Student should have basic computer knowledge and be able to work in Microsoft Office programs, as well as AutoCad initially. Knowledge of English language is required.
- Interns will be assigned various tasks, including project management, procedure development, equipment inventory and inspection, reading and drawing in AutoCad, etc. They will be required to participate in weekly meetings, and handle their own responsibilites. Field work is included, so they will participate in meetings with clients, as well as have walkthroughs of operations and machines, in order to better understand processes and perform proper procedure implementation.
- Marko Milutinović, Director
- Company owner and director. Will supervise all interns, and perform work with them, both in office and in a field, to ensure proper knowledge is gained and work is performed correctly.