IMPORTANT INFO: the company is only able to accept national students.
Geotech d.o.o. is a company specialized in designing, supervision and consulting in geotechnical engineering. Although the company has its headquarters in Rijeka and an office in Zagreb, we work on the territory of the entire Republic of Croatia, but also on the EU market but also in the EU market.
We are recognized by investors as a flexible and reliable company which in the given framework conducts complex projects in a professional way from idea to realization.
We are continually acquiring new knowledge, technology, and experience which we apply through design solutions. We are present at international and national conferences, symposiums, consultations and professional training.
Also, we are focused on educating students and engineers about geotechnical engineering through lectures,
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- In order to give the students the best possible experience, knowledge of Croatian and/or English in speech and writing is a requirement. Students need to have basic skills obtained in their field of studies, as well as advanced computer skills. We expect students to be interested to be open to challenges and learning new skills. Working in Geotech often includes a combination of fieldwork and office work so it is an advantage if students like that type of job. Office work includes working on several computer programs (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office software) so basic knowledge is a requirement.
- Carrying out geotechnical research works (review of literature, fieldwork - engineering geological mapping and determination of boreholes, geophysical data interpretation, data synthesis within the geotechnical study, and production of graphic attachments); use of programs and software (AutoCAD, Strater, QGIS, Microsoft Office...), laboratory work.
- Master in Geological Engineering, PhD student in Geotechnics
Permanent employment possibilities