IMPORTANT INFO: the company accepts both international and national students.
Envirosense Hungary Ltd., formed in 2009, is a Hungarian SME. The team, involving cc. 40 employees, has more than 15 years experience in remote sensing and GIS, making the company agile and thriving in developing new solutions using different remote sensing technologies as well as expanding the precision and time limitations of traditional methodologies.
Envirosense Hungary deals with aerial hyperspectral, LiDAR, digital orthophoto, and satellite data based applications.
Envirosense Ltd. has carried out several international remote sensing campaigns and has solutions and experience in the field of environmental protection, mining, industry, energy, archaeology, etc.
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
Which months can the internships take place?
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
- 46. Péchy Mihály street, Debrecen, Hungary H-4032
Own equipment required
- Own laptop is needed, any other needed infrastructure may be provided by the company
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- - computer skills
- experienced user of GIS software tools (e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS - user of ENVI+IDL, TerraSolid, CAD software is advantage )
- English language skills
- familiarity with GPS, GNSS tools
- programming skills are advantage
- - processing different types of aerial remote sensing data
- producing relief models to support raw material exploration
- GIS modeling to find optional locations for geophysical and geomechanical measurements
- Péter Enyedi, Head of Department, Production Department
Gergely Hunyadi Phd, Head of Department, Tender and Project
- Péter Enyedi, Head of Department, Production Department - Péter has more than 10 years of experience with aerial LiDAR data, terrain modelling and data processing.
Gergely Hunyadi Phd, Head of Department, Tender and Project - Gergely has more than 10 years of experience in remote sensing and related project development