CSS d.o.o. is a private company with two main organisational units: Testing department accredited according to standard HRN EN ISO/IEC 17025 for more than 90 testing and sampling methods and Certification department accredited according to HRN EN ISO/IEC 17065 for construction products - aggregates, concrete, precast concrete products and bituminous mixtures. We perform laboratory testing in Zagreb and field testing on building sites in almost all Croatian counties.
The Certification department (not available for student work because of professional requirements) performs its activities also throughout Croatia and partly in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. We have been growing since 1996 and have 20 employees in total. Central laboratory and main office are situated in Zagreb city
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
Which months can the internships take place?
- May 2023
- June 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
Required skills and competences
- • Advanced computer skills - office, internet
• Candidates will be tested in computer skills using e-mail correspodence
• English language
- Determination of geometrical, mechanical and physical properties of aggregates, natural stones, unbound and hydraulically bound mixtures and soils according to standardised testing methods in central laboratory.
- Dalibor Oršulić, mag. ing. geol.
Ana Šimunović, mag. ing. min., dipl. oec.
- Dalibor Oršulić, mag. ing. geol. is testing leader for aggregates and natural stone with 17 years of experience in testing.
Ana Šimunović, mag. ing. min., dipl. oec., is head of laboratory and testing leader for bitumen and geotechnical testing with 7 years of experience in testing.
Both supervisors are experienced in training and supervision of laboratory personnel.
Interview with the candidates