AGILA RES Ltd. is a well service company. We are running mud-logging units beside deep geothermal drillings in CEE. Furthermore we carry out well tests in deep geothermal boreholes. And our company can also make hydraulic tests with packers, in other exploration or geotech boreholes (in mines, tunnels, other constructions). With the well test we can give informations about the reservoirs for the customers. During the well tests we every time collect water samples, and send them to analysis, for get knowledge about the TDS and REE content of the water. These detailed and special informations have increasing value nowdays.
Key economic activites: mud logging, geothermal well test and other services
Geographic coverage: Central and Eastern Europe
Number of Emloyees: 10
Type of organisation
- Micro enterprise (up to 10 employees and 2mil EUR turnover)
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
- January 2024
- February 2024
- March 2024
- April 2024
- May 2024
- June 2024
- July 2024
- August 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
- International students
- National students
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- waste management
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- languages: english, hungarian
- We are waiting the apply of interns to Mud-logger position. Our company give geological service with mud-logging units, beside deep geothermal drillings. The mud-log service is running 24/7 with geologists. Geological teams rotate weekly, so the specialists work in a work schedule of one week of work and one week of rest. The geologist need to collect cuttings (rock samples), prepare geological description of cuttings and build up the geological section of the borehole during the drilling phase. Besides this, the specialsit need to operate the data collecting system, related to the drilling process. Every morning the team need to prepare and send a daily report for the customer. And at the end of the drilling phase a closing report. So this is a diverse and challenging workplace in terms of tasks, where you can learn a lot about geology and drilling processes at the same time.
Interview with the candidates