The company was born last year from the union of intentions of various professionals in the scientific sector, technicians and disseminators, in the name of wanting to innovate the world of geological / geophysical exploration, in all its facets and declinations. It boasts prominent Italian and foreign professionals - collaborations with schools and universities, as well as with research institutions. Focused above all in the sector of services to companies in the energy and mining sector (both terrestrial and aerospace such as NASA and ESA). Currently its main office is in England, but it also has a branch in Italy in Pescara and soon plans to open an office in Australia. In the marine sector it boasts collaborations with Fugro and Geo Xyz.
Type of organisation
- Micro enterprise (up to 10 employees and 2mil EUR turnover)
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Geo-sciences and geotechnology
Which months can the internships take place?
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
- Villa Raspa
- 3 Via Siracusa 3
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Is laboratory work included?
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Computer Skills - Proficiens in Use of GIS and confident in processing GPS data - Confident with teory remote sensing, Electromagnetic Spectrum -
Basic Knolodge of Python
Languange Skills English Spanish
- Microscopic analysis of samples. Elaborate and write techical Report. Cartographic project correction.
Permanent employment possibilities
Interview with the candidates
Students with disabilities