The Hellenic Institute for Occupational Health and Safety - ELINYAE is the social partners' (GSEE, SEV, GSEVEE ESEE,
SETE) Institute on Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) with 30 years of experience in research, information,
information, counseling and training. It was founded in 1992 as an independent non-profit organisation upon a joint
initiative of the social partners, having the objective to provide scientific and technical support and to serve the policy for
occupational safety and health in Greece. The services of ELINYAE are addressed to employees, employers and
businesses, safety technicians, occupational doctors, professionals in the field of OSH, OSH committees, unions and
other organisations of workers and employers organisations, public bodies and organisations, researchers, university
students, scientific and research bodies, education institutions, social organisations, and any active citizen interested in
- HELLENIC INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY - ELINYAE
- Thirsiou 6, Athina 104 45
Organisation acts primarily in the following raw materials sectors
- Extractive waste management
Which months can the internships take place?
- March 2024
- April 2024
- May 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024
What is the preferred duration of the internship?
Open positions for internships in this year
During the internship, company is able to offer to the intern(s):
Preferred educational background of the intern(s)
- civil engineering
- mechanical engineering
- environmental engineering
Required skills and competences
- Computer skills
Greek and english language
- The assignments that would be assigned to the Intern(s) cover the following two topics:
- Health and Safety Performance
- Health and Safety Indicators in Sustainable Development
- KONSTANTINA ZORBA
- Konstantina Zorba is head of ELINYAE's branch in Ioannina. She hold a degree in Metallurgical Engineering. She has a 30-year experience in health and safety and specifically in the mining sector. She has participated in a number of Greek national research projects and she is an experienced trainer of engineers in the field of health and safety,
Antonis Targoutzidis is the Planning Manager of ELINYAE. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Master’s degree in Business Administration and a PhD in Occupational Safety. He is also an adjunct in the Open University of Cyprus (Enterprise Risk Management Postgraduate course). He has participated in a number of EU and Greek national committees. He has a number of publications, conference announcements and lectures in the field of Safety and has participated in a number of EU or Greek national research projects as a researcher or coordinator. He also has a long experience in vocational training as a trainer and material developer.
Dimitra PInotsi is the Mathematician- Statistician of ELINYAE. She has a lot of experience in statistical analysis and has has a number of publications, conference announcements and lectures in the field of Safety.
Permanent employment possibilities
Interview with the candidates
Students with disabilities
Has your organisation already participated?
Year/programme of participation